How To Donate Goods
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill
To Make a Donation:
The ReStore relies on donations from manufacturers, retail stores, contractors and individuals for its inventory.
Donations can be delivered to the Store during regular business hours:
Tuesday thru Friday 10:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Saturday from 10:00 a.m. -- 3:00 p.m.
The success of our ReStore is dependent on a donation stream of quality merchandise for resale. Our affiliate has Donation Procurement Driver and a box truck with a lift to use for picking-up donations that are too large for transport by our donors. We are available to pick-up items throughout the county.
If you need to schedule a Pick Donation, see your options on the Schedule A Pick Up Donation page.
Please leave a message at our affiliate number and we will contact you to schedule a donation pickup: 231 972-2100 or e-mail our store at email@example.com
Items we accept
- Appliances in good working condition
- Area rugs and carpeting - new or like new
- Bathroom items, including vanities, toilets, tubs and accessories
- Doors: interior, exterior, patio
- Kitchen needs including cabinets, fixtures, countertops, faucets
- Kitchen wares
- Lighting fixtures
- Lumber / plywood –
- minimum 3 ft. lengths, nail-free
- Roofing materials
- Single pane windows
- Small household items
- Tools: Hand & Power
- TVs Flat Screens
- Vinyl siding and Accessories
- Water heaters
- Window treatments
- Wood trim and flooring
Items we are unable to accept:
- Clothing of Any Kind
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Baby Equipment Such as Cribs, Play Pens, High Chairs, Etc.
- Open Paint Cans
Volunteers are always welcome. Please visit our Volunteer Matrix to get started or to schedule yourself or group for a shift.